- January 2010 Controversy Over Minority Admission Trends in Law School
- Proposed California Bar Study
- The Racial Paradox of the Corporate Law Firm
- A Systemic Analysis of Affirmative Action in American Law Schools
- “Experimenting With Class-Based Affirmative Action,” 47 Journal of Legal Education 472-503 (1997)
- “Mismeasuring the Mismatch: A Response to Ho,” 114 YALE L.J. (2005)
- “A Reply to Critics,” 57 Stan. L. Rev. 1963 (2005)
LAWYERS AND LEGAL EDUCATION
The Happy Charade: An Empirical Examination of the Third Year of Law School.
(51 J. Legal Ed. 235 (2001))
The linked article is actually Chapter 4 of the 2002 NYU Selected Essays on Labor and Employment Law.
It is a fully-footnoted version of the article earlier published by the Journal of Legal Education.
Please refer to the JLE version if you wish to quote directly from the article.
- An Empirical Analysis of the Proposed Los Angeles Living Wage Ordinance
- The Economic and Distributional Consequences of the Santa Monica Minimum Wage Ordinance
- A Debate on the Living Wage